Smart TV and Streaming players – How to setup Roku.com/link?
Roku.com/link is an Official link that helps the user to activate Roku® streaming device and another link my.roku.com/link for Roku activation. Enable your Roku streaming device or TV by entering the Roku activation code.
Else you can search for step by step Roku device setup or Installation guide. Before buying the Roku device you can check for streaming stick+ and Roku express, you can check about their working process.
A complete guide for Roku activation and setup related help at a single place.
Amazing content. Incredible choice.
- Activate Roku from roku.com/link to start streaming on your device.
- Watch Unlimited entertainment for favorite stuff in one place.
- Manage subscription for channels according to your choice.
How to generate Roku activation code?
- Login with Roku Account which is registered with it.
- Get the Activation Link code from Player Section.
- Open Web Browser onto your desktop or Laptop Computer.
- Go to URL: roku.com/link to activate the Roku activation code.
- Enter to code here to complete the process of activation.
Roku Setup Guide – There’s a Roku product for everyone
- Connect Roku Device by HDMI cable or composite cables with your TV.
- IF Roku has an Ethernet port, then you can connect it with an Ethernet cable that is connected to your router.
- Connect the Roku device with the power connector and plug the power adapter into a wall outlet.
- Open the battery cover of Remote and insert new batteries with it.
- Please make sure that you have selected the right TV Input
- You will get the Roku logo on the screen once you turn on your Roku device.
How do I link my Roku TV to my account?
- Go to URL: Roku.com/link.
- Enter the link code displayed on your TV.
- Now you will get two options here.
- Sign in with your Existing Roku Account. or create a new one.
- Create a Roku Account by following the on-screen instruction.
- After complete all the steps, you will be able to stream on your Roku device.
Buy and activate a new Roku player or Roku TV™ and watch on The Roku Channel free* for 30 days
Activate your Roku streaming player or Roku TV, it must need to be linked with a Roku account. Your Roku account stores information related to your Roku streaming device which you have purchased and the channels which you have Installed in the Roku device, as well as your settings and preferences.
The important part is that you should have a valid email address & password with Roku to manage your Roku account to receive important updates and notification from it. Also, you should choose a strong password for your Roku account.
Activating your Roku device:
Follow the Quick Start Guide to activate your Roku device.
- Connect your device with the Internet by following all the on-screen instructions.
- Once the Roku device connected with the Internet, your device will download new software.
- Once you get it done your device will display a Roku activation code; e.g., “XD12G.”
- Go to the website roku.com/link on your laptop or desktop computer.
- After entering roku.com/link into your web browser (Recommended Google Chrome).
- Enter the Roku Activation code and click Submit.
- Log in to an existing account; else, you may follow the Instruction on the website to create a Roku account.
- At the time of creating a Roku account, it will be asked for a payment method.
- Roku device will be ready to use once you have done the activation process.
Important:- Before going back to Roku Device, complete all the steps on the website otherwise Roku device will not be activated.
The payment method allows you to purchase a subscription for popular channels. Rent or buy movies and TV shows, or you also can buy from the Roku channel store. Adding a payment method will not result in any charges to your account.
You will charge only when if you go for the additional steps for purchase; e.g., buying any TV shows, movies or adding channels from the Roku store.
Roku players starting at $29.99
ROKU.COM/LINK Amazing content. Incredible choice
URL ROKU COM LINK
Connect to Agents
rokucomlink2019.com is an entirely independent website which providing information related to the Roku device and remove difficulties with that. We are not connected with any Roku device/product, and its services and we do not sell any product or service through this website.